Saturday, March 16, 2013

Friday, March 15

The only good thing about this park in Haines City is that I can walk to Aldi, Big Lots, Winn-Dixie and WalMart, which I did this morning.

I also stopped at the "Orange Ring", which is part of a family owned company that has been in business since 1914 growing, packing and shipping delicious fresh Florida citrus direct to your door. I picked up a 1/4 bushel of Valencia oranges for $5.99.

At 10:20, we were on the road north to Davenport.
On arrival at Florida Camp Inn, I managed to get a different site, this one near the office and will be able to get wi-fi from our site, using the antenna & booster.
Got settled in then went for a walk around every street in the park - 3km. 

They are having a dinner tonight, at 4:30. For $3.00, they have hot dogs, french fries, beans and fruit. We decided to pass on that & had catfish in the trailer - delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment